Writing Prompt: Brain Power

If we do in fact only use 10% of our brain, what would happen if we could use the other 90%?

If I was able to use 100% of my brain, a lot of things would be different. I would definitely invent a lot of new technology to advance our society. I would invent portals and a time machine. I would develop new and easier ways of communication and more efficient ways to run our society so there isn’t such a high percent of people who are struggling and/or living in poverty.

Then I’d invent a feather weight jet pack, a vitamin that replaces sleep, and find a way to breed animals to make a unicorn.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s